Century Custom Homes has been serving families in Denton County, Texas and the surrounding area since 2003. We have built a number of homes on acreage and in established neighborhoods. We pride ourselves on personal attention and strive to stay a small builder in a growing market. We use energy saving techniques that make sense, while staying within the owner’s budget.
Let our plan designers draw the home of your dreams on one of our unique lots or yours.
All of our homes come with the protection of a 10 year structural warranty.
COPPER GROVE SUBDIVISION - NOW OPEN
- Exclusive neighborhood in the Town of Copper Canyon.
- There are a total of 6 one acre lots on a quiet cul-de-sac.
- The neighborhood backs to the Corp of Engineers property of Lewisville Lake and has access to walking and equestrian trails.
- Pilot Knoll Park is minutes away for boating, camping and picnicking.
- The school district is LISD Lewisville Independent School District attending Heritage Elementary, Briarhill Middle School and Marcus High School.